GRUPO AVANZA’s General Management, a company dedicated to national and international passengers transport by road, considers that quality and respect for the environment are key factors in the success of our group and that each person in the organization is responsible for the function performed.
The Quality and Environmental Policy of GRUPO AVANZA is directed towards meeting the Objectives of the System, set by the higher Management of the company, involving all levels from Management to all people working in it, with a focus on permanent improvement.
To achieve these objectives, GRUPO AVANZA´s Management endorses the following principles:
1. We understand that customer satisfaction should be the main focus of our organizations. For this reason, our efforts will point towards fulfilling the provision of services offered, the continuous improvement, achieved through the commitment of GRUPO AVANZA companies with quality and environment, and the prevention of nonconformities.
2. We understand Environmental Protection as an important Management responsibility and we ensure that this takes place through behaviour specific goals and guidelines in all functions and areas of our business.
To achieve these principles, GRUPO AVANZA’s Management assigns the following:
1. Define, implement and maintain a Management System in the Companies of GRUPO AVANZA, whose basic elements are developed in the Company Management Manual.
2. Providing GRUPO AVAZA Companies with the necessary resources to ensure quality and environmental care in the provision of services with the established requirements.
3. Customer satisfaction and environmental protection requires a responsible commitment of all of us: a commitment for continuous improvement and pollution prevention, through our environmental objectives and targets, optimizing human and material resources, all aimed at a permanent improvement of our performance.
4. Training, awareness and involvement: all employees are responsible for the service we give to our customers and the protection of the environment. Thus the company ensures of its awareness and training on environmental issues and encourages suggestions from staff for improvements in the field of environmental protection.
5. Commitment to Environmental Regulation: GRUPO AVANZA Companies are committed to compliance with existing environmental legislation, which is applicable by reason of activity and geographic location, and the requirements which the organization subscribes relating its environmental aspects.
6. Promote responsible care of the environment, as well as its sustainable development: this will focus our efforts towards the minimization of emissions to the atmosphere as well as fossil fuel consumption.
7. Ensure the continuous revision of the Management System through internal audits to provide a critical review and improvement of it.